The course is based on the contents of PMBOK® Guide – 6th Edition by Project Management Institute, USA.
After the completion of the course, the participants would be able to:
- Understand what is new in PMBOK® 6th edition as compared to PMBOK® 5th edition.
- Serve as a PMBOK® Guide course refresher.
- Take the PMP Exam especially for students who were trained on the 5th edition and have not taken the exam as yet.
- Those who have attended PMBOK® 5th edition Facilitation Workshop OR
- PMP certified professionals in PMBOK® 5th edition.
Note: PMBOK® 4th edition or prior PMP certified professionals should attend the PMBOK® 6th edition 5-Days Facilitation Workshop
- Getting to know the participants
- Introduction to Project Management
- The Environments in which Projects operate
- The Role of the Project Manager
- Project Integration Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Procurement Management