Business analysts, software engineers and systems engineers all share a need to identify, model and analyse requirements. Although the three groups work in different areas, they share a common set of techniques and perform similar tasks:
- Gather information and elicit requirements.
- Model, analyse and specify requirement
- Verify and validate requirements.
- Manage requirements by creating baselines and controlling changes
- Understand how to define and improve requirements related processes
Our offerings on Modelling, Business Analysis and Software Requirements are designed to develop skills in these areas. The advise, consultancy, mentoring and training courses are thoroughly researched and in many cases, based on formal standards; yet our approach is extremely practical, hands-on and knowledge transfer based.