Course Category: Agile MethodsProject Management
Course Duration: 2 Days
Hours: 14 Contact Hours
The APMG-International Agile Project Management and Swirl Device logo is a trade mark of The APM Group Limited.
Processworks is an APMG Affiliate for the Agile Project Management Foundation and Practitioner Training.
Processworks affiliate status is under ProjectingIT which is an accredited Training Organization (ATO) by APMG International by APMG International, UK for Agile Foundation and Practitioner Training.
Agile’s influence on the project management industry continues to rise at pace. More organizations and project professionals than ever are embracing Agile tools and frameworks as they aim to increase the success of and return on investment from projects and other change initiatives.
Key benefits often attributed to Agile include improved revenue and speed to market, developing the right product/solution (through iterative development and incremental delivery) and increased collaboration and customer satisfaction
- AgilePM Foundation certificate or
- DSMD Atern Foundation Certificate or
- DSDM Advanced Practitioner Certificate
Who should attend
- Practicing and aspiring project managers
- Project team members
- Suitable for wide range of sectors and industries
- Practicularly well suited to volatile and innovative projects, where scope is more likely to change (i.e. software development)
- How to apply a variety of Agile practices in a project, e.g. Facilitated workshops, MoSCoW prioritisation, Iterative Development and Modelling.
- How to test, estimate and evaluate benefits delivery in an Agile project.
- The mechanisms for facilitation and support within an Agile project.
- The Agile approach to managing and prioritising requirements.
- The Agile Business Consortium Process
- Key Practices
- Agile Business Framework
- Roles and Responsibilities
Training and Exam Duration
Training: 2 days
The course material shall be issued on the first day of the course during registration.
Exam: 2.5 Hour duration (150 minutes)
The exam is comprised of Complex multiple-choice, 4 questions per paper with 20 marks available per questions. Open book – only the official AgilePM Handbook only is allowed to be used. The candidate must achieve at least 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50% of the total score possible to pass.