Course Category: Business Analysis
Course Duration: 7 hours Self-Paced e-learning Program with 6 months access
Hours: 7 Contact Hours
7 hours Self-Paced e-learning Program with 6 months access
Business Process Model and Notation – BPMN is the de-facto notation standard for business process modeling and provides a common graphical language for end-to-end business process workflows that can be readily adopted and understood in all areas of the business.
This course has been designed and written by the leading BPMN training expert, Bruce Silver to teach everything you need to create precise BPMN process models that can be clearly understood and adopted by the wider business.
Course students would learn how to confidently map consistent and logical organizational processes in line with version 2.0 of the business process modeling global standard.
Students of this course will be able to apply the rules, methodology and style of the industry standard business process modeling notation.
Who should take the course?
The course is ideal for professionals who work within an organization that uses the
BPMN 2.0 specification for business process mapping and modeling.
It also provides an excellent introduction to business users and process implementers
BPMN is designed for individuals, teams and different stakeholders that need to
communicate processes in a standardized manner.
Students who complete this course will have learnt
- The rules for diagram composition and usage to ensure consistency across the business and maximize a shared understanding
- How to adhere to a common modeling method, allowing you to create diagrams that can be shared consistently across all business domains
- A prescriptive methodology for going from a blank sheet to complete and properly-structured process models using BPMN 2.0.
- How to create good BPMN models with clear process logic that can be shared across your organization
- How to create end-to-end diagrams
What does the course cover?
This course will teach you how to create good BPMN models with clear process logic that
can be shared across your organization.
- Course Overview
- What is BPMN
- Getting Started with BPMN
- Pools, Subprocesses, and Hierarchical Modeling
- Collaboration and a “Complete” Top-Level Diagram
- BPMN Concepts and the High Level Map
- Creating BPMN with The Method
- BPMN Style
- Events Overview and Using Timer Events
- Sending, Receiving, and Using Message Events
- Using Error, Event Sub-processes, and the Other Level 2 Events
- Branching and Merging
- Following the Rules, and Next Steps
Key features of this course
- 7 hours of course material
- Quizzes and revision modules
- 24/7 Tutor support
- Instant 6 months access
- Certificate of completion
Each Lesson concludes with a brief knowledge check too help the learner consolidate their knowledge. The questions are a combination of true or false, complete the sentence, sorting exercises and the occasional scenario.
Feedback is given with each answer to help the learner work through the topics. A certificate of completion is presented at the conclusion of the course.
Although there is no official examination or assessment, a certificate of completion is awarded upon successful completion.
This e-Learning course is a product of Good e-Learning, UK.